• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn:Titanium McClickie with Aleph 1 and GDuP 3 speed LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: For Sale: Titanium Dark Zero custom Aleph

If I remember correctly this is the LE I built for Scott (TranquillityBase). If it is, this has the v2.2 UI & not the Draco UI. It's one of the very few that I built that can pull 3A (depending on what battery is used). Can't make em exactly like this anymore. Almost never see any of these up for resale.

Karl, is this it?

Img_7601.jpg

Img_7602.jpg

Img_7605.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

What is reflector used here?

Gary, it must be the McR27 (original short 27mm reflector) because that is the only one that will fit in the Aleph 1 head.

Its the same type as in the Ti Aleph-1 head that you bought from me.

The hole in the reflector needs to be enlarged a bit for the slug of the SSC-P7 to fit through and the SSC-P7 needs to be postitioned
at the right amount forward to eliminate the void/cross-pattern that can sometimes appear in the beam otherwise.

Maybe Karl can chime in here to confirm this. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will that is the light engine I received from Tranquility Base exactly as pictured. Warx23 ,Steve, worked deligently to fine tune the reflector to accomodate the P7 for the Aleph one head. He tried numerous reflectors to optimize the performance. I'm sure an Aleph three would really throw a beam with this light engine. I am new to all the finer points but I am learning by doing and having a great time playing on this forum. I want to thank every one for their help in making my experience a pleasant one. I have learned so much from you guys and want to express my gratitude to all I have imposed on with numerous questions! :thanks: lovecpf

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Reduced!: Titanium McClickie with Aleph 1 and GDuP 3 speed LE

NEW OPTION! Now with GDup 3 speed light engine! Open to trades specifically titanium host or head compatible with aleph series. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.