nbledlighting

USACelt

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any experience with nbledlighting.com or their lights ? They look nice but no prices or specs.
shrug.gif
.... Thanks

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
No experience with them but I personally wouldn't give them any consideration. They are probably direct driven and indifferently produced. JMO.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
i went to the site, clicked on 'high power led' and when i saw it uses 3xAAA cells, closed the window and ignored it. a 3xAAA LED light was something that i purchased in 2004 or 2005 and it had 9 LEDs "wow!!" i thought to myself, NINE leds. And for a while, it was my all time favourite light, beating all other lights that i owned (which were mainly incand lights then).

Then i got an Ultrafire C3 with 2xAA extension tube, 14500 cells (to use in the C3 without extension tube), then my 1st Jetbeam and that was it for me.

I personally think you would be better off going to sites like dealextreme than this site which doesnt even offer any specs. Or spend a bit more and head to 4sevens, shiningbeam and a whole host of sites, check this link for a list of sites that offer CPF members a discount.

And if you intend to seek a recommedation for a light, i strongly recommend that you fill out the Flashlight Recommendation Checklist, copy and paste it into a new and appropriately titled thread and let the recommendations roll in. :D

Oh and :welcome: though your wallet may soon hate you for it :D