• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: BitZ Pocket Titanium **Prototype**

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
***WITHDRAWN***

Hello fellow flashaholics :wave:

Up for sale is a like-new BitZ Pocket Titanium Prototype! I acquired it from another CPF member on trade (he was the original owner). It is in excellent physical shape and functions flawlessly.

This little light is extremely small and the pocket clip attached to the very back would make it an excellent EDC light (I haven't had it long enough to EDC it)! It saddens me to sell this little light, but the money is needed for some other hobbies. :)

robetmbitzpocketti1.jpg

robetmbitzpocketti2.jpg

robetmbitzpocketti3.jpg

robetmbitzpocketti4.jpg

Here are the specs from its creator, HgRyu:
BitZ Pocket Titanium Prototype

Specification
  • Material : Titanium Alloy (6AL-4V) bezel, head and body
  • Finish : Blast, ZrN(light gold color), TiN(gold color)
  • Lens : Sapphire Crystal Glass, optical grade
  • LED : SSC P4 bin - U2SWOH
  • Driver : Buck-Boost converter with 3 regular brightness levels and 4 hidden signals.
  • Reflector : High quality Orange Peel aluminium reflector
  • O-ring sealed Twist On-Off (no battery rattle)
  • Battery : One 3V CR123A or one 3.6V RCR123A (recommend AW's protected Li-Ion cell)
  • Dimension: Diameter 21mm, Overall Length 72mm
  • Accessories : Titanium Pocket Clip, 2 Split Rings (one stainless steel, one brass)
  • Pocket Ti have modular led system so you can upgrade led or led module later.
  • No commercial packing

Driver and Brightness levels, Hidden Signals
  • BitZ Pocket use Buck-Boost converter and it will control power to the LED even though you use 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery. So, LED will not be damaged by unregulated high current from Li-Ion battery. Off course, birightness by regular 3V CR123A and 3.6V rechargeable Li-Ion battery will be same.
  • Input voltage range : 1.8V ~ 5.5V
  • There are basic 3 Brightness levels (Medium-Low-High) and hidden 4 Signals (Strobe-Locater-Extreme Low-S.O.S.)
  • Brightness (estimated) : High (120~130lumen), Medium (30~40lumen), low (10lumen)
  • Current to LED (tested) : High (500mA), Medium (150mA), Low (30mA)
  • Rumtime (tested) : High (1~2 hours), Medium (3~6 hours), low (12~24 hours) depending on 3V or 3.6V.
  • Runtime for Signal mode (RCR123A, CR123A) : Strobe (8, 12 hours), Locater (24, 36 hours), Ext.Low (45, 70 hours), S.O.S. (8, 12 hours)
  • Basic 3 brightness levels has Memory Function. You will get next level by Off and On within two seconds.
  • You will get into Signals by consecutive 8 On and Off. No memory function for Signal.
  • Locater signal : useful mode for tracking and camping as "follow me" signal or location signal.
  • Extreme Low : This mode is useful as a overnight candle at tent. Current to LED is 10mA.
Caution : Do not use pocket clip for belt. Pocket clip don't have enough strength(tention) and room for thick leather belt, use clip just for thin fabric pocket.

$WITHDRAWN USD shipped via USPS.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it (please ask any questions prior to posting "I'll take it"). Upon stating "I'll take it," I will PM you with my PayPal address. Payment by PayPal only (cash or CC, but cash is preferred). I will only ship to a PayPal verified address; CONUS only please. Please pay within 24 hours of receiving my PayPal address via PM. Sorry, no PayPal e-checks. All sales are final.

Some recent Cheers:
Cheer from this sale
Cheer from this sale

Be sure to hurry and post an :takeit: to ensure that you don't miss out on this like-new BitZ Pocket Titanium!

Thank you for looking!

Robert

Last edited:

dooz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: BitZ Pocket Titanium

what is this ''screw like'' part for the trit groove? ive never seen that before;

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast

what is this ''screw like'' part for the trit groove? ive never seen that before;

I always thought that was normal, but since you mentioned it, I've been searching CPF and from the limited number of pictures available, I don't see any like it. :thinking: Maybe this one is rare! :D

Maybe other CPF members know?? :confused:

Thanks,
Robert

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a prototype. Before launching the Ti Bitz, HGRYU sold a couple of prototypes with different finish /coating. It has a better grade of TI than the regular Ti Bitz. The slot on the tail is great to put some glow powder but not a trit, it's too small for a 1,5 x 5mm trit.

Simply one of the best EDC ever made.

jahxman

Enlightened

The slot on the tail is great to put some glow powder but not a trit, it's too small for a 1,5 x 5mm trit.

Are you saying the trit slot is smaller then a regular production Pocket Ti? Because I have one and installed a 1.5x5mm trit with no difficulty.

dooz

Newly Enlightened

wow... so you got a proto! :clap:
so that means it is pure unallowed titanium, kind of cool :huh: it actually looks a lil darker then the regular ti bitz too,

does the tail part can be unscrewed, and the light used on a camera or work light stand?

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are you saying the trit slot is smaller then a regular production Pocket Ti? Because I have one and installed a 1.5x5mm trit with no difficulty.

Only on the proto. In fact, it's a screw. For a reason I ignore, the proto has that little cap that is screwed. The regular Ti bitz has a standard trit slot. I guess yours is not a prototype.

dooz

Newly Enlightened

Okay...okay...

WITHDRAWN!

...for now anyway. :)

lol good move anyways!

I just found out that the protos were made with grade 5 (6-4 allow) , and the production run with grade 2 :confused:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, this is a proto Bitz Ti, for sure.
Only 7 of them made, in 6al-4v Titanium.

Then production models in CP titanium.

This is a rare one, & you should keep it. :rolleyes: