Inova X5MT arrived....

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
My X5MT (Titanium anodize) arrived in the mail today. Now I know why people like them so much. WOW!!

It is a bit hard to impress me, as I have been spoiled by the Arc LS. This one did favorably impress me. Sure, it is a flood, but, I did not expect it to be that all that bright. I do have the Lightwave Illuminator (4 LED headlamp) to compare it to. So, I was thinking a bit brighter: Wrong! Much brighter.

All I will say, is that I got it via eBay. Otherwise, I am under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

This one has the white LEDs and made it to instant favorite status.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Charles...yep, they indeed have a place in a torch collection. I purchased a green one also when Frank was having his special at CountyComm...somehow ended up with a blue one too (though it's one of the older models with the twist on head - no switch in back). Built well!! BTW, the tactical holster that CountyComm had for $5 is a very versatile holster for it...can be mounted vertically or horizontally and the velcro flap is large enough that it will not escape the holster unless you want it too! Heck of a price, better than the one that came with it!

I really like the white and green, not to partial to the blue LEDs though.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Yep, gotta love that Inova X5T. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I carried mine as an EDC for quite a while until I got my first Arc LS. The Inova still has a place of "honour" in my collection and I still carry it now and then.