purchasing quality LED torches

bobjenkins

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I´m in the USA and I have been to bass pro cabelas sportsmans warehouse sports authority even ****s sporting goods and all I have found are surefire lights and a bunch of cheapo´s, what are some retail stores that carry brands like jetbeam, olight, fenix, ect.?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot

pobox1475

Enlightened
^ :welcome: Glad to have you aboard :thumbsup:. As much as I like to support my local businesses here in Illinois I have found about my only option is to buy via the net. As a positive note the retailers 4Sevens, Bug Out Gear, Flashlightconnection, Lighthound, etc... have all given me top notch service.

If you find you are seeking a specific brand or light you may PM me and I can probably point you in some directions.

Good Luck...

Gunner12

Flashaholic
It's very rare to see many of the lights we discuss here (Fenix, Nitecore, etc.) in a brick and mortar store. A none chain store (or small chain store) might have the lights, but it's still rare to see.

bobjenkins

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the responses everyone! I will buy online, it would just be nice to hold the torch in my hand because thats a big part of the decision:D, just how it feels in the hand. But Im almost completely sure the m20 is good quality.

Quietus

Newly Enlightened
Bob,

I have an Olight M21 that I am very happy with. Fit, finish, and function are all excellent. The only downside I have found is that is is a warmer (not so white) light than my Fenix and 4Sevens lights. I prefer the whiter light, but the Olight is still a quality light.