Luxeon Solitare?

zmoz

Enlightened
Is there anything available for me to buy to put a Luxeon into a Solitare...either a full drop in or some sort of step up converter?

Catapult

Enlightened
There was a post on this a while ago. Someone was making Luxeon Solitaire mods. Let me see if I can find it.

zmoz

Enlightened
I believe that was by tonyb. He seemed rather unwilling to share any technical details or continue to make more of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tonyb

Enlightened
I will still make some more if you would like and try to upload some more details on its construction, sorry if I overreacted at the time somtimes emotions get the best of you. I will upload the pictures again along with details on its construction.
ml.JPG

zmoz

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tonyb said:
I will still make some more if you would like and try to upload some more details on its construction, sorry if I overreacted at the time somtimes emotions get the best of you. I will upload the pictures again along with details on its construction.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be GREAT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wylie

Enlightened
I am interested in the stats myself.

Edit: I forgot all about this one. It looks like you are doing them in a bi-pin now? I'm still building fishing rods! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
d'mo said:
I have one of TonyB's solitare mods. It's a wonderful thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will second that. First rate product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rodfran

Enlightened
Hi tonyb and LEDsASAP,
I am also interested in purchasing one of your luxeon solitare mods! What I am looking for is something brighter than my Arc AAA LE, but about the same size for my EDC.
Please feel free to PM me with any informatiom you might have. Thanks, rodfran