60 AA-Ray-O-Vac Cells for $10 at Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Depot is selling a 60-pack of Ray-O-Vac AA alkaline cells for $10. The batch I purchased carry an expiration date of 2017.

The sales staff in my local Ohio store reported that this is a limited-time, December-only holiday offer. Regardless of its duration, at $0.17 per cell, that's not bad.

I have no info as to whether stores in other markets are participating. Happy shopping...

Paladin

Enlightened
Are those Ray-O-Vacs made in USA, or in China ?
_

The Home Depot Rayovacs are marked "Made in USA". BTW, "Duracells" at the local Big Lots store are marked "made in china".

Paladin

bogeymachine

Newly Enlightened
Home Depot is selling a 60-pack of Ray-O-Vac AA alkaline cells for $10. The batch I purchased carry an expiration date of 2017.

The sales staff in my local Ohio store reported that this is a limited-time, December-only holiday offer. Regardless of its duration, at $0.17 per cell, that's not bad.

I have no info as to whether stores in other markets are participating. Happy shopping...

you got my attention...thanks Dave!

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to buy the 30 packs from home depot and rotated them in all my gear every 6 months and then they went in kids toys so none were ever more than a year or so old. I had quite a few leak so be careful with what you put them in, don't put them in anything you value.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, but I already got 6 60 pack bricks from this deal. I think I'm set for alkalines until they expire, then I have a bunch of the 2 packs of lithium AAs for $2.40 from Home Depot(with the emergency cell phone charger) until those expire. I also got plenty of the 10 packs of Duracell Precharged rechargeable batteries from Costco for $13.50 after the $5 per pack coupon discount. This was all after buying 100 Energizer 123As in bulk for $1.25 each, and getting 12 packs of Energizer lithium AAAs at auction from Sam's Club for around $10 each. I'm good for the next decade. At those prices, I have been picking up another 60 pack brick of AAs each trip to Home Depot. Must resist buying more batteries.

DM51

Flashaholic
As parnass indicated, the Good Deals section in the MP is the correct place for notifications of this type. Please post it there, and I'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.