So it has begun. Thanks!

Anthem

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to all you who helped out in my other threads, the habit has officially started. My E2e, C3, and two Arc AAAs arrived today to start the collection. It was cruel of them to arrive in the morning where I have to wait so long for nightfall, but I'm pretty darn impressed so far. Thanks for all the input, advice, beamshots, name it! This is gonna be fun.

Being in Canada has its extra shipping issue or two and I'd also like to thank Evan at TAD for getting them here so quickly, by USPS on the cheap, and without even a hint of a border/customs problem. GJ.

Thanks all. I hope I might now be able to contribute as usefully around here also.
grin.gif

RY3

Enlightened
Anthem,

Congratulate on your official kick start of you new hobby
grin.gif

Did you purchase your SF on line? Is the price competitive to the local retail store R. Nicholls ?

Thanks

Anthem

Newly Enlightened
Thanks RY, I haven't been to Nicholls yet as I'm not on the south shore very often, but from the website their selection looks a little anaemic. I've copied the map and I will check it out in person one of these days.

Now that I've had 2 nights to check these out, I'm simply blown away - I knew the E2e would cream a minimag, and I expected it would beat the 3D Mag by a fair margin, I was not expecting it to make the fresh-batts 3D look like that overused disposable in my mom's junk drawer. Yech!