• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AOTH LS20 and Haiku Holster

hornady708

Enlightened
So today is cleaning out the safe day, and here are a few more things that I just admire but don't use.

Brand new AOTH open top holsters in brown finned crocodile leg. These are just incredible. Matt's holsters are top notch and the best way to carry your light. I had to mess with the white balance to get the color right but these pictures pretty accurately represent the color of the holsters. The light one is for the Haiku and the dark one is for the LS20.

Asking $165 each shipped CONUS (MO, Paypal Personal Transfer no fee, otherwise +3.5%), insurance extra if you want it

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

eld6548.jpg

eld6547.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW - you don't see these come up for sale very often. Matt does fantastic work - these look beautiful - I would pick one up if I just hadn't bought the Milky light & I already have AOTH Holesters for my LS20 / Haiku / PD-S (s)

Beautiful work & a bump.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go ahead and let Monanza have the LS 20 holster. He is a GREAT guy! I will take the Haiku (lighter colored one) Not sure about trade deal we discussed via PM. One way or another we will work out something! Thanks Karl :thinking: :wave::)

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Karl. I am great-ful :crackup:. Seriously, I am grateful for letting me have the holester.:thumbsup::wave:

:takeit:: LS20 holester. I'll paypal as soon as hornady confirms.

Happy new year!:party: