Anyone know of Primos PH6?

https://shop.primos.com/pc-1235-139-ph-6.aspx

I tried searching but only found references to their headlamp. Does anyone here know of these lights, specifically the PH6? It claims 220 lumens for 10 hours on 6 AA's, I am skeptical of the lumens and the runtime and wanted to find out if anyone else was skeptical too.

For only 2 more AA batteries you could get 3x the lumens with the Fenix TK40. But if you're looking for something in the $60 price range, I'd gather that there are many more options that use a lot fewer batteries and get close to the same output.

DimmerD

Enlightened
I had a friend who says it was brighter than what I showed him last year. I showed him an Bug Out Gear dropin in a Surefire 9P, he thought it was just a 9P like his. B.O.G. dropin is ~230 lumens or so. Just curious if anyone has any experience with the ph6, does it really last 10 hours at 220 lumens? ( I am guessing no)

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a friend who says it was brighter than what I showed him last year. I showed him an Bug Out Gear dropin in a Surefire 9P, he thought it was just a 9P like his. B.O.G. dropin is ~230 lumens or so. Just curious if anyone has any experience with the ph6, does it really last 10 hours at 220 lumens? ( I am guessing no)

10 hours at 220 lumens?? somehow i am guessing no either unless of course it starts out at 220 lumens and at the end of 10 hours you're getting like 2 lumens.