• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anyone want to do a GB on SST-50 Flashlight using 1/2x18650 or 2/4xCR123, 3 mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havok13154

Newly Enlightened
1st I want to say I have been following this forum for some time but never posted just read, I found my Cree Q2 light because of this fourm and now I am addicted to flashlights.

I got one of these flashlights and some of my friends want one but I have to order 50 to get them.

So if there is interest I will get it going. I am looking for 40 lights in the GB, I want 10. Cost is going to be $150-$160 plus shipping from me to you. Your total cost for this light will be no more then $170 shipped to you, but I have not tried to get a lower price, my goal is $150 shipped to you. I will test each unit and inspect them. I can customize the light. I am thinking Hi/Med/Low and momentary biased on what was last used. I can get Pressure Switch also 3 mode not sure on price yet. It is not a dive light but is is waterproof to 1 meter per manufacture, I will be testing this also on each light. I have this light and I love it and want 2 more my self. I am a member of other forums and I have a 100% eBay account, I can list the forums and my name if needed. I was thinking paypal so everyone knows there money is safe. Here is info they sent me and I have some pictures but don't know how to upload them to the site, let me know what you think....

Light Body: T7075 Aluminum
Body Finished: Military Type III Hard Anodized
LED:a、SST-50 Luminus LED ,LED life 60,000 hours
True 900 Lumens / Max. output 1250 Lumens
Working current:2.8A / Working voltage: 2.7V-12V
Run Time: 2.5 hours on full charged 18650x2
3 Modes function Hi/Lo/Strobe or customized
Reflector: OP based and smooth on top aluminum reflector
Battery: a、2pcs/4pcs CR123 b、1pc 18650/2pcs 18650 ⑥Rating: IPX-8 Standard
Circuit: DC-DC Regulator
Dimensions: Length243.9/Head Diameter57/Housing Diameter25.4mm

Status