Kel-lite

Dirt Boss

Newly Enlightened
Hello,I just acquired a Kel-lite 3 Dcel flashlight.This thing is SWEET.Its a Mag Lite on steroids!Only problem is it doesn't work.I'm "tinkering" with it now.Are these serviceable?Any leads would be great.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,I just acquired a Kel-lite 3 Dcel flashlight.This thing is SWEET.Its a Mag Lite on steroids!Only problem is it doesn't work.I'm "tinkering" with it now.Are these serviceable?Any leads would be great.

I'd shoot an email to Maglite, Attn: Donald Keller. He's the inventor of the Kel-Lite, and is currently one of Mag's designers. He may know of a source for parts. I'm guessing that yours probably has a bad or corroded switch, as that was the weak spot on them.

Dirt Boss

Newly Enlightened
Hello,I recently acquired a Kel-lite 3-D cell flashlight.I can't get it work.I've changed the batts.,bulb and checked all contacts.No luck!Are these serviceable?Can someone here help? Any info would be great.The serial #is469224 if that helps.Thanks again.

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Dirt Boss.

You already posted about this in the General Flashlight section. Cross-posting threads on the same topic in different sections of the board is prohibited by Rule 9, so I'm merging the two.