• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: bare Ti Draco package

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an :takeit: and timely :paypal: gets it. I haven't been on CPF in a while but my post count and reputation should speak for itself as being a trustworthy guy. No pics yet but I hope to have some up soon. I ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking for domestic, and I can of course ship international. PM me to figure out the details first though before posting :takeit: if you're outside CONUS. I'll eat the shipping and PP fees (Paypal "gift" option preferred though).

1) Ti Draco package & Sunshine Products USA spare Ti 10280 holder
You're getting the bare Ti Draco itself with green trit installed (latest edition), spare Ti 10280 cannister made by Sunshine Products, McGizmo Ti Nano clips installed on each of them, (2) 10280 cells with approx 4 charge cycles each, Nano 10440 3.7 charger and brass charging spacer for the 10280 cells. The FLuPIC guide that came with the light is also included but I can't find the extra o-ring. The one that came on the light itself is obviously included and in great shape. Tint of XR-E is on slightly cool side. Both items have been keychain carried but in typical Ti fashion, they hardly show it. Lens on Draco is in perfect shape; no visible scratches or blemishes. I'm just moving on and I've got some gym equipment to purchase. Gotta raise some funds. No trades please. Pics to follow soon. In the meantime, this setup looks pretty much identical to the first pic in the following link, only my cells are new blue ones from AW: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3049008&postcount=65

Asking $300 for everything shipped CONUS. SOLD

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: bare Ti Draco package

:takeit: I got one already but it doesn't have the trit and I really wanted one with a trit I was going to send it back to Jonathan for a trit but I always try to help a "Brother" out on the forum when I can! I really needed the clips too! I used all mine up that I got from JBursley's shop on EDC forum. Thanks Bruce and glad I could help ya out AGAIN! Been there...know the program! Thanks Karl BTW...I would sell my other Draco without the trits for $200 shipped if anyone wants it!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's a picture of mine for those who haven't seen a Draco before. Thanks again Bruce you don't have a Drake to to get rid of do you? I never had one of those but I have heard that the Draco is substantially brighter and just a little larger. I guess your screen name says it BEST...BRIGHTER IS BETTER! Take care my friend!

:paypal:
IMG_1626.jpg

:takeit: I got one already but it doesn't have the trit and I really wanted one with a trit I was going to send it back to Jonathan for a trit but I always try to help a "Brother" out on the forum when I can! I really needed the clips too! I used all mine up that I got from JBursley's shop on EDC forum. Thanks Bruce and glad I could help ya out AGAIN! Been there...know the program! Thanks Karl BTW...I would sell my other Draco without the trits for $200 shipped if anyone wants it!

LOL, that was the longest I'll take it I've ever seen. :crackup:

Bruce, that was the last light you'd ever sell. So what's the EDC now?