SilverFox Visits Alaska!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've been meaning to post that SilverFox came up to Alaska on a business related trip and was kind enough to "track me down" and pay a visit. He was here for several weeks, though our schedules only allowed for 1 visit.

I'm here to say that I was a poor host and want to apologize to Tom...we didn't get to eat the smoked/grilled ribeyes. Didn't even have a brew while he was here. I appreciate the opportunity to meet him and share the "flashaholic talk" that we had.

Though I've collected "several" ARC LSs, I didn't have a "P"remium. Tom was kind enough to bring his ARC LSH-P (now I own 1 of those and 2 LSL-Ps!) and now I can understand why folks like them sooooo much! He also brought his "Rescue Laser" made by our own "Greatland Lasers" here in Anchorage. Nice tool for the money, anyone who's an outdoors type should have one of these in their kit!

Just wanted to express my appreciation to Tom for stopping by and knowing that you'll be back...hope we can have that brew with a steak next time!

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Rick,

I'm looking forward to the rib eye and brew.

Hope you enjoy your LSH-P.

After viewing your collection of lights, all I can say is, I thought you had to have more than 3 lights to be a moderator.

Oh, that's right, it was 3 bags of lights with more hanging from the shelves and other places. What a collection.

What are you going to do with all of those lights?

We had a great time. Anchorage in the summer has more than 19 hours of sunlight. You should have seen us trying to find a dark corner in his garage to compare the lights. People going by must of thought we were nuts (or flashoholics).

Thanks a lot Rick.

By the way, I am looking at the recipe book and am getting ready to try some of them. If you don't hear from me for a while, it means I have been poisoned...

Tom

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tom, I don't believe any of those recipes said the source of the meat was from an "asphalt or cement surface"! (It's just too hard to season after it's jerky!)

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's pretty cool, Sigman.

I'll bet SiverFox is a pretty interesting fellow to talk to. I would have liked to heard more about what lights he used on his last fishing expedition to Alaska.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I enjoyed meeting and talking with Tom, say's he'll be back next summer! (Once again during all that daylight!)

It would be a fun outing if we could get enough Flashaholics together to go out on a "party boat" halibut fishing!

<font color="blue">"The Great Alaskan 2004 Flashaholic Tour"</font>

D

**DONOTDELETE**

no, nead doesn't have time for flashlights during halibut season,

but for the nights of nead, it's a different story ..

and now to bed,
to sleep off what I have just said.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ted...I'm worried about you, especially now that I look at your avatar! That's the female doctor, yes?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes..I've been under her care for quite a while now..she'd better than any human doctor I've ever been too.. and the massages..!

(really, the female doctor? I thought the face was somewhat sensitive and expressive..maybe I can find another, male, ape, face..)
koko_kitten_1985.jpg

Sig, how's this? Everyone likes kitties! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif