Where/How to buy Peak flashlights?

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I found two websites both of which are not the best but I hvae heard so many good things I am tempted to try one out.

There is this one
http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Peak.html

Which is confusing since you can get apartments, lawyers, flashlights and nutrition all in one. And those talking cartoons that follow your mouse are just creepy.

Then there is this one.
http://www.peakledsolutions.net/Intro.html
Kind of hard to follow, so many options.
Which one is the real peak website?

Then there are the options, different outputs, different optics for the el
capitan model.

Cant really find comparison reviews either to see how bright they are.
But I want a solid AA light that is bright and reliable. I am thinking more and more that the bright but complicated chinese lights are less reliable.

Thoughts?

carrot

Flashaholic
I don't know about where you buy one, as I bought one in person at the show but the Peak El Capitan is a great light, especially the #8 wide. I'm guessing it's about 60 lumens with a fresh battery and it seems to run forever.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both are legit websites, but Peak wants people to start ordering through RMSK, I would actually suggest calling them, from what I've read they are very helpful. I'm pretty sure there are only beamshots of the #8 narrow on CPF, however it has been said that the medium is more of a wide and the narrow is more of a medium.

As for those cartoons, one of them looks a lot like George Dubya-so many jokes to crack, so little time....

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Bob at RMSK in Louisville KY is the PEAK designated CONUS retailer- he is a nice guy/retired LEO and usually answers the phone right away.
If you are overseas- Curt R. from PEAK has advised everyone that PEAK would handle those orders.
Thanks.

DM51

Flashaholic

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
+1 on the welcome :wave:- the PEAK sticky post- first post in PEAK subforum- has TONS of useful info and CAD drawings of certain models in it. Also contains some info on ordering:grin2:.
Cheers!