• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Suspending search: Spy 007

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy a Spy 007 in user condition. Can't spring for a mint one at this time.

Let me know what price you'd like if you have one you wouldn't mind parting with.

Lisa

****Edit 2/15/10, must suspend search as these are a bit out of my budget at this time, unless of course someone wants to do a fire sale at $675 :kiss: :devil:

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Spy 007

Lisa, I'm getting ready to list one today. As a matter of fact, I was only minutes from listing it when I saw your thread. Unfortunately mine's mint. But drop me a PM. We might be able to work something out. Got pics ready to fire as well.

Troy

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Most are mint. There was one used not long ago, for a killer price, 675$ or around that, was gone in a few minutes, cheapest Spy 007 ever sold... :crazy:

You can't really loose with a Spy though, unless you abuse it of course. AWTYD is a great seller, he'll make you an offer you can't refuse! :naughty:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you don't get the one dad is offering I have a cool white one (no. 361) that I will part with. It is a user and has scuff marks from being in an AOTH holster.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see Lisa's collection is nearly complete.....:thumbsup:

Complete? Really? Hey Lisa, tell us how this worked, some of us have been collecting for years and there are more and more lights... missing! :ohgeez:

In the thread that was just above this, there was a Spy for sale just now... :naughty:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Complete? Really? Hey Lisa, tell us how this worked

It think Rage Cage is poking :poke: some fun at me. He knows I have been bitten by the flashlight bug and that I will keep wanting more and more flashlights.

I did see the other Spy 007 ad, but it is listed as mint. I can't quite swing a mint version at this time. Must settle for a user condition.

Lisa

It think Rage Cage is poking :poke: some fun at me. He knows I have been bitten by the flashlight bug and that I will keep wanting more and more flashlights.

I did see the other Spy 007 ad, but it is listed as mint. I can't quite swing a mint version at this time. Must settle for a user condition.

Lisa
Lisa's got time. The Spy Who Loved Her will be along soon. :popcorn: