• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Everything Sold - thanks CPF!) Photonfanatic Titanium Duo!

pwatcher

Enlightened
Here are two custom titanium "killer" lights by CPF's legendary PhotonFanatic, in excellent condition looking for a great home! They can be yours for just $190, shipped and I'll absorb PP fees!

The first half of this happy duo is my LPK – it would be ideal for either neck wear or keychain! (please pardon my blurry photos)
4414677106_5b3d118403_o.jpg

4414677362_2dc90038b8_o.jpg

The original LaPetite Killer ("LPK") sales thread can be reviewed here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201086

The LPK's bigger sibling is the "full" size Killer (AAA), a wonderful size for either edc or keychain.

4414677822_ebf248d19f_o.jpg

4414677638_37100bd374_o.jpg

The sales thread can be reviewed here: www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=206794

U.S. only sales, thank you, and no trades at this time.

Although I would prefer selling them together, I would consider parting them out for $95 for LPK and $105 for Killer.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets preference. If paypal payment not received within 24 hours of my confirmation to buyer, then next buyer in line gets a crack at them.

Thanks for looking! :lovecpf:

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: ***Midnight Madness Sale - take another 5% off! *** Photonfanatic Titanium Duo!

For the next 6 hours and 49 minutes, asking prices above are reduced by 5%! :party:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Midnight Madness Sale - take another 5% off! *** Photonfanatic Titanium Duo!

I love your midnight madness sales pitch! :D
Best to you with your sale!

camaro09

Enlightened

:party:congrats on your 100th post. Now your a true flashaholic.:thumbsup:

Arcoholic

Enlightened

Too bad you only sell to The US. Let me know if you change your mind, and I will take them here in Canada.
Not all that far Eh :)

pwatcher

Enlightened

OK, I'll ship to Canada if you'll pick up the difference in postage cost between here and there?

in edit:
from the usps website, it looks to me I could use priority flat rate small package rate of $11.45. Does that sound
right to you? I figure it would cost me around $5 to mail 1st class domestically with insurance and delivery confirmation,
but I don't know about insurance costs when shipping to Canada?

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened

Items still available, as I don't yet have an unconditional "I'll take it/them"!

Last edited:

vx000

Enlightened
Re: ***4 hours left on 5% off Midnight Madness Sale! *** Photonfanatic Titanium Duo!

I'll take them! Let me know what the final price with shipping is, and I'll send PP directly.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: ***4 hours left on 5% off Midnight Madness Sale! *** Photonfanatic Titanium Duo!

I'll take them! Let me know what the final price with shipping is, and I'll send PP directly.
congratulations vx000, they are yours for $180.50 shipped! I'll pm my pp addy!