• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FSOT: FM Grooved Grey HA 2C for SF U2 P4 head only or complete light

PhantomZ

Enlightened
FSOT: (SPF) FM Grooved Grey HA 2C for M6 or SF U2 P4 head only or complete light

grey FM Grooved HA 2C light. PTS2-C, 3x UX1J, 3x 20mm IMS, UCL, Fatman set at 1000mA, D2Dim controls dimming functions, FM deep tailcap (has a little hue of blue than grey like the body) for 2x18650. stock tailcap included for 2x18500. FM PVC adapter, 2x AW 18650 included, switch modified to momentary. this light is sold as a whole and i will not gut it for parts. this is the brightest and furthest throwing LED light i have. puts out a brighter spot and throw than the U2X2. i love the fuction of this light for one hand operation. example, when off, press and hold for a bit till the light comes on for low and than release for constant on. at anytime you need high, press and hold and release when you get high. reverse for low. now when off, press and release and you'll high. i'll post the link to how to program the light when i find the link. $100usd (SPF)

EDIT: i would consider trading my 2C for a good condition U2 P4 depending on price difference. head only or a complete light. a body that will take the 18650 battery would be nice but not necessary.

EDIT: would also trade for a SF M6 with light crenelated bezel.

all prices includes regular shipping via Canada Post to Canada and US. once the package is shipped it becomes the responsibility of the buyer. i cannot be responsible for lost packages. tracking and insurance is extra at buyers cost. i have the right to refuse offers. please agree with the terms before your purchase. first "i'll take it" gets priority. payment can be made by PP. pls feel free to post, pm or email me [email protected] for any questions. i'll apologize now if i'm a little slow in replying to your msg. thanks for looking

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mclux Ti PD, FM Grooved Grey HA 2C, PEU Bezel with green trits

6 Flute Classic :thumbsup:

fyrstormer

Banned

Golly. That sure would be nice, but I've already got two PD-S' and a McLux3-T. Maybe I should let someone uninitiated snag this one. :popcorn:

littlerm

Newly Enlightened

Ill take it with PEU bezel without trits and USPS with insurance and tracking please.

littlerm

Newly Enlightened

Didnt get the pm you can email me littlermark (at) yahoo (dot) co (do.t) uk

littlerm

Newly Enlightened

Hi there got your email I wanted the whole package Inc pd and bezel I sent you an email did you get it.

Last edited:

PhantomZ

Enlightened

Hi there got your email I wanted the whole package Inc pd and bezel I sent you an email did you get it.

sent a pm again. hope you get it this time. my bad on the last unrecieved pm.

all items are still for sale. any offers?

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

Hi, I'll take the Ti PD - please PM me your Paypal address and total to ship to the US. Thanks!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the bezel per PM (non-tritted one).
Lisa

PhantomZ

Enlightened

Hi, I'll take the Ti PD - please PM me your Paypal address and total to ship to the US. Thanks!

hi mglamb,

sorry, i might be doing a trade for the PD. if you're still interested after a few days i can contact you if a trade doesn't go through? thanks for posting

update. PEU bezel WITHOUT trits SPF. 1 with the trits is still available

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

PM replied.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Does this take rechargables if so I'll take the mcgizmo

PhantomZ

Enlightened

hi stateoftheart,

i'm waiting for a reply from a pm so the PD is on hold right now. can i put you down as a backup?

i copied this from the FAQ on the PD, but the short answer is, yes, the PD does take rechargeables.

"What's the configuration of the light?

The McLuxIII-PD sports a LuxeonIII-type LED driven by the new Wiz2x2 driver that allow for a regulated high and low mode. It uses a CR123 primary cell or any Li-Ion of similar size that does not exceed 6V. The high mode is set at 580mA and the low mode at 30mA."

thanks

Does this take rechargables if so I'll take the mcgizmo