Pubic safety?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan, Just a FYI. Unless you're trying to reach an untapped demographic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think you have a typo on your site at the log-in page.

oops... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Peter

Tomas

Banned
cool_shades.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow dan, i didn't know you offered those services /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
That's the funniest thing I've seen all week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Uh, Dan -- so you also sell chastity belts?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh goodness. I can't believe that was on there ALL week. Thank you for catching that, Lit Fuse! Fixed now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

iddibhai

Enlightened
pity, it's gone, i just made a "is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you really happy to see me" joke on cpf chat

arioch

Enlightened
Thanks, Tomas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
BTW, took me a minute to catch it, and now reread the thread title. Duh, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif I feel kind of stoopid.

iddibhai

Enlightened
fun. btw, is there a point to your imagepool server other than sounding like Marvin from HHGG??

iddibhai

Enlightened
...and i stood around to read the whole thing. why not loop it, or something, or start a counter, as in "you have been waiting for something for x seconds" but counter stops if there is no activity (mouse) for more than a minute, and keep a record of how stayed the longest with activity /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i am SAD or what.

Tomas

Banned
If I looped it some people would still be there, I think ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

The comments I usually get on that poor server are that they read through the "whole thing."

It actually would be interesting to at least keep track of the length of stay if I looped it, but I'm not all that sure I really want to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Right now the whole thing is so simple and so non-taxing that I'll probably just leave it alone. (It's a very small dump - under 5K - to the browser one time, and takes roughly zero server resources. The whole thing is done on the user's CPU. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

T_sig6.gif