• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Lunasol 27 - Thanks Senors & Senoritas!

FOUND

You want to buy a MAKAI. I want to buy your Lunasol 27. Comprende? :D

Clarification: if you're about to pay for a Makai but are short on cash for that investment AND you happen to own a Lunasol 27, drop me a line. I will buy your Lunasol 27, thereby providing the necessary funding for your Makai purchase.

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lunasol 27

:crackup:Muy bueno...

BTW, Wouldn't it be easier to say you want to trade a makai for a lunasol 27?

A Makai for an LS27...interesante amigo:thinking:

No, no, no. I don't think anyone gets this. :oops: What I'm trying to say is: if you're about to pay for a Makai but are short on cash for that investment AND you happen to own a Lunasol 27, drop me a line. I will buy your Lunasol 27, thereby providing the necessary funding for your Makai purchase.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

A long and winding detour, amigo mio
but certainly very original.

:crackup: Lisa and Shawn, are you two conspiring against me? ;) :D

Actually, folks, this request has just wrapped up. I've located a Lunasol 27 via PM and therefore must end this entertaining WTB. Thanks everybody! :twothumbs

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
knife_cleavage_loop.gif

You cut right to the chase don't ya Troy??? I'm waiting for the three stage too! Congrats on your score!

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
Glad you found it Troy. I found a beautiful lunasol20 in my mail today. wow was that fast. thanks so much. :grin2::thumbsup:
FOUND

You want to buy a MAKAI. I want to buy your Lunasol 27. Comprende? :D

Clarification: if you're about to pay for a Makai but are short on cash for that investment AND you happen to own a Lunasol 27, drop me a line. I will buy your Lunasol 27, thereby providing the necessary funding for your Makai purchase.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I chose to ignore the possible destructive flaws in that particular model of dishwasher because of the redeeming features.

However, if I can find one that polishes torches instead and still retains the basic design, that might be better.