• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB : Tailstand Switch guard ring for SF A2.

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, lovecpf
I'm looking for a Tailstand Switch guard ring to fit the Surefire A2 Aviator! Apparently it also fits the Surefire L1, L2 and Kroma.

Surefire does not make or sell any. MCMC has them only for the L5, U2, C2, M2, etc. (z59/z58) SureFire.

Fellow CPFer Oregonshooter used to hand-make them up til last year but his website is not selling any for the moment.

Would appreciate any offers preferably in aluminium. Nylatron and Delrin also welcome. Tks.

Cheers,
Taipan.

Taipan

Newly Enlightened

Gswitter, thanks a million! :bow:Dan from Oveready just "highlighted" (pun not intended) that their Moddoo Tailstanding Shroud (Delrin) won't fit the SF A2 /L1/L2/Kroma either. :(Now to see if Valiant Concepts can ship int'nl. lovecpf

Btw : But nothing will beat an alluminium tailcap mod for the SFs A2/L1/L2/Kroma!:thumbsup: Hope Oregonshooter and maybe MCMC are hearing this!:nana:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gswitter, thanks a million! :bow:Dan from Oveready just "highlighted" (pun not intended) that their Moddoo Tailstanding Shroud (Delrin) won't fit the SF A2 /L1/L2/Kroma either. :(Now to see if Valiant Concepts can ship int'nl. lovecpf

Btw : But nothing will beat an alluminium tailcap mod for the SFs A2/L1/L2/Kroma!:thumbsup: Hope Oregonshooter and maybe MCMC are hearing this!:nana:

I have two of those Valiant concepts tailrings, one on my A2 and L2 models.

Jon (from JSBurlys - the linked site) is great to deal with, i have bought from him a couple of times (im in Australia too BTW)

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
Hi Echo63, thanks for the assurance from down under about Jon from JSBurlys!lovecpf I onced lived in Bentley, Perth for almost 5 years beginning in the late 80's. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Mate!:wave:
Taipan.