• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - SF 8AX LED Drop-in

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling an unused download MiniMag AA Drop-in, and a custom Surefire 8AX LED drop-in that I built. Prices are shipped USPS priority CONUS

1) download MiniMagAA drop-in - The beam was not to my liking but my girlfriend loved it so one went into her purple Minimag and this one is up for sale. $35 Sold to nbjly
download's sale thread

2) X80 LED drop-in - this runs on the stock 8AX battery, driver is a GD750 for twice the run time (depending on the state of your battery 4x longer).
Output is about the same as the X80, this was made for longer runtimes not more lumens.
LED is a SSC P4 reflector is a McR27(short) and the reflector sits against the lens not the bezel as the X80 does.
I have dropped my 8AX from 15ft. and only had a chip in the edge of the glass, the pressure of the drop-in on the glass has no effect on the light.
This Drop-in survived the fall and worked fine for two more years before I got a Milkyspit custom for a duty light.
Any problems and I will refund your money. $45 $40
X80LED Build thread

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: FS - Custom LED Drop-ins

I'll take it:

1) download MiniMagAA drop-in - The beam was not to my liking but my girlfriend loved it so one went into her purple Minimag and this one is up for sale. $35

Paypal Sent

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

#1 is SPF to nbjly, sorry donn_ but you had your chance to buy 7 of these :poke:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Recieved paypal I'll send it out monday morning it'll ship in the great container download sent it to me in.