NOT a Newbie no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardy

Newly Enlightened
WOW, I'm Officially a Flashaholic now.
It feels Great
Now, All I need is a AAA, AA, LSL-S, LSL-P, LSH-S, LSH-P, LS4, LS5 and I'll be happy poppy.
Ardy
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations,

I was a newbie as well not too long ago. Though, I'm sure to feel like a newbie for a while to come around here. There are some pretty knowledgeable and impressive members of this forum.

Likebright

Enlightened
Congratulations also./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I do agree with Jim this forum is awesome! I have learned more about flashlights in the last two months since I was a Newbe than I ever dreamed there was to know.

Mike

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
CPF is awsome. I have learned so much since i discovered the forum.
unfortunately one of the side effects of being a flasaholic is that you can never be satisfied with the lights you have, you always need more.
no matter how many you already own.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
outlaw, I'm not really an old veteran here, but some of us don't post all of our lights. Not enough room.

Bill

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
cool4light said:
. . . you can never be satisfied with the lights you have, you always need more.
no matter how many you already own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right you are. I try to avoid this by planning my light needs for the future. This approach works to some extent, but I find that what I "need" changes as I learn more and as I get more lights.

Paul

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will feel your wallet getting lighter and lighter too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
This has been fun. But in the end it has little to do with ARC. And it adds little to no substance of the 100+ GB we burn a month. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.