where to purchase E2?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

where is the best place to purchase surefire handhelds? i've checked a couple of places online and they are all within $5-10 of one another, but i just read hmmwv's post about how botach screwed up his order. where can i go to buy a light that has not only a competitive price, but has a good reputation for customer service? i would appreciate hearing from those of you with experience dealing with various stores, especially hmmwv, in light of your recent debacle with botach.

thank you

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Brian, I don`t have a E-2 yet but I am told one of our members, Tim Flanagan, is the man to talk to about ordering E-2`s. You can e-mail him at [email protected]

D

**DONOTDELETE**

brian, I agree with KenB. I have an E2 en route from Nor'East Knives, Tim has been a pleasure to work with.

Joe

Size15's

Flashaholic
I would suggest Tim. Excellent Customer Service!

Brightguy is also meant to be good. I have no experience with them

I got my E2 from Tim, and will be buying from him again soon!

Al

K Horn

Newly Enlightened
.I hate to gang up here, BUT Tim is the man.
I got my E2's from him. The service was great and no question seems too stupid to ask him. THATS IMPORTANT FOR ME
smile.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought my "Rainbow E2" from Bright guy, Excellent service oriented guy, and my package came exactly in 3 days as promised.

I have no experience with Tim (Yet) but read he is also a fine Gentleman to deal with.

Cheers

AlexGT

Clay

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for Tim. Got here before I ordered it I think. OK, maybe not but it was fast delivery.

Ordered a HA and then before the week was out I ordered a GM to complement it...

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clay:
Another vote for Tim. Got here before I ordered it I think. OK, maybe not but it was fast delivery.

Ordered a HA and then before the week was out I ordered a GM to complement it...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And, after seeing the HA E2 in question, I must mention that it's extremely well color-matched.
grin.gif