ITP A2 EOS Problem

enki_ck

Newly Enlightened
I'm not to happy with this light at the moment. It started about a week ago. I turned it on and it went into some pseudo-moon mode interface. I could cycle through the modes but the high was the normal 1,7lm Low and the low was just a simmering led, so you can see the lines in the emitter. I gave it a bit of a whack on the back of my hand an it went back into normal mode. As time progressed it got worse. Now, with fresh eneloops and fully tightened head it will not turn on without a whack on the lateral side. sometimes it goes strait into normal mode, and sometimes in the pseudo mode first, but once in normal mode it works flawlessly. I tried cleaning the tube and the contacts wit a microfiber cloth, chased the treads with a needle for metal shavings, (could using a strong earth magnet to find a missing shaving mess up the light?) nothing helped. Has anyone else had similar problems? This Pseudo mode seems interesting to me as i love a realy low mode, but this is becoming a real pain. And I loved that light.

enki_ck

Newly Enlightened
I'm not to happy with this light at the moment. It started about a week ago. I turned it on and it went into some pseudo-moon mode interface. I could cycle through the modes but the high was the normal 1,7lm Low and the low was just a simmering led, so you can see the lines in the emitter. I gave it a bit of a whack on the back of my hand an it went back into normal mode. As time progressed it got worse. Now, with fresh eneloops and fully tightened head it will not turn on without a whack on the lateral side. sometimes it goes strait into normal mode, and sometimes in the pseudo mode first, but once in normal mode it works flawlessly. I tried cleaning the tube and the contacts wit a microfiber cloth, chased the treads with a needle for metal shavings, (could using a strong earth magnet to find a missing shaving mess up the light?) nothing helped. Has anyone else had similar problems? This Pseudo mode seems interesting to me as i love a realy low mode, but this is becoming a real pain. And I loved that light.