• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 15W Surefire L6

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi All,

I am selling off this 15W Ostar SureFire L6, this is the 1st prototype I built up previously. It has the same specification as these 2 units that were sold earlier. The early thread is here:

Pictures is as follows, light is new. :thumbsup:

SPECIFICATIONS:

- Brand new SUREFIRE L6

- Blue Shark with Remora

- Custom anodized aluminum heat-sink

- 15W Osram Ostar (QY bin)

- run on 3 x RCR123

- ( 3 mode at Low , Medium , High (Momentary / Burst mode)

- Come with original box / lanyard / 3 x SF battery

KL62.jpg

KL61.jpg

Price is at $520 only and please add $18 for WORLD-WIDE shipping. ***Lanyard not included***

First to post Ill take it, get it follow by PP to info (at) britelumens. com get it. Thanks.

With regards,

Jo @ Britelumens

shomie911

Enlightened
What's the approximate OTF lumen output of this on high? Runtime on high?

Great looking build btw. :eek:

Britelumens

Enlightened
What's the approximate OTF lumen output of this on high? Runtime on high?

Great looking build btw. :eek:

The emitter is a QY bin rated at approximately 900 - 1000 lumens driving at 1A. However, at the highest output setting (momentary or short burst), it could be higher than that. At the highest setting, only burst mode is recommended.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't realize this light is still for sale. Considering the new hosts and all the souped up bits and pieces its kinda tempting. I used to have an L6 and the ergonomics of this particular light is very good, grip and everything. If not for the Haiku I just ordered several days ago I'd snap on this piece. Anyway all the best in your sale.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely love looking down the barrel of a hot wire to see those 6 uniform dies of power staring back at me. Those Osrams can be a challenge to work with because of the high VF but they sure are worth it. This light is a masterpiece Joe.

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened
hey dude been trying to contact you but could never seem to get hold of you.. i need some of your heatsink and i am hoping i can get it direct from you in Singapore... let me know what you think