• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brass Fire-Fly III <>

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see if we have more luck on this over here.

I bought this light some time ago here on CPF. Its in pristine condition and includes the pocket body pictured. One little detail though, this light came to me with a weird C sorta stamped into the key-chain body , the pocket body is mint. I say weird because its silver colored like it was stamped and then filled. The previous owner has no idea where this came from and nor do I, but its there. I took a picture of it, if you need more detailed pics let me know. The light is still factory Lux, Flupic and runs on RCR123.

I'm asking $150 for this Shipped SOLD

NOTE: Several members contacted me regarding the C deal. The C is deep enough not to able to be polished out. I thought about polishing it but upon closer inspection it seems deep. I always try to be has accurate has possible on my descriptions and I guess thats why this light has not found a new owner. I think the price is fair, a regular HAIII will set you back has much. Im still trying to sell it because the EDC Forums knife is coming up and I need the funds for that.:broke:

I'm also entertaining trades, so don't hesitate to PM me. I really really want a Spyderco Sage I. but I will hear out any trades...

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

I take Paypal. International buyers welcome, PM for a quote. Thanks.