Inova x1 review?

jtice

Flashaholic
well,,,, I would, IF they would ever release the darn thing !!!

AFAIK, no one has one yet, except a few prototypes that went out.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
If I ever get an evaluation sample, I'll review it and post my page on The LED Museum as soon as it's halfway ready, then post the URL on CPF so everyone here will know about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
hey,
thx for the update, and wow, im talkin to the guy who created the led museum. It's like talkin to a celebrity.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
BT1324 said:
hey,
thx for the update, and wow, im talkin to the guy who created the led museum. It's like talkin to a celebrity.

[/ QUOTE ]
A celebrity? That's {vulgar term for having intercourse} funny!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Actually, I've heard that before, but I'm not a celebrity, nor do I have people flocking to my door and wanting to see how The LED Museum is run.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I appreciate the comments though, thank you very much!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now, if only I had an Inova X1 for my website, so everyone could check it out before they buy one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
wink.gif