• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NOW - for sale or trade - Surefire L1 with XM-L Emitter Upgrade

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just bought this nice little light over here - received it, tested it, was amazed by it, and now will play catch and release with it.

Why? Just a bit more floody than I expected. Incredibly bright - I measured 460 lumen at turn on with my IS and an AW RCR - 1.05amps at the tail. I put the head on a McGizmo McClicky pack with an IMR and my jaw dropped at the over 800 lumen of output at over 3 amps at the tail. Wouldn't do that for too long, though! Direct Drive in the truest sense!

But alas, I'll part with it for what I paid, $170 shipped CONUS, Paypal with the fees paid by me. (International, PM for actual shipping costs.)

Trades considered: near mint HDS Clicky 170 or near mint Surefire T1A

I still have the original package, lanyard and paperwork - I'll throw in a nearly new AW IMR 16340

You can see many, many great photos and beam shots if you follow the original sales thread, but I offer up a few here as well. NOTE - the gap in the head is simply because it is a focusable head now and that is where I have it set. Tighten it all the way, and the gap is gone. If anyone has concerns, PM - Ill tighten the head down and post another photo. The 1D sticker on it indicates the tint of this particular emitter. It is creamy white.

IMG_4724.JPG

Craig pointed out the tiny nick in the bezel - it's truly tiny, but in the interest of full disclosure (photo makes it look worse than it really is- sorry for the fingerprints on the lens!):

IMG_4717.JPG

Really nice, neat job on the emitter swap - since the head is now accessible I considered installing a reflector - if it doesn't sell at this price I will probably do so..

IMG_4723.JPG

Somebody please take this off my hands! Rules - first Ill take it posted IN THIS THREAD takes priority over ALL other forms of communication. If we are PMing or emailing back and forth and someone else posts in the thread, they win. That said, please PM with any questions (or email [email protected] - which is my Paypal address).

Light will be shipped via USPS Postal Service Small Flat Rate box - any other shipping methods are optional, and at your expense. If you want insurance, please request it and I'll charge you the actual cost. Once the light leaves my hands I can no longer be responsible, so please purchase insurance if you have any doubts.

Thank you!