• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Neutral-white Cree XR-E on 16mm round MCPCB

kavvika

Enlightened
Like the title says, looking to purchase a neutral white XR-E on a 16mm round board. Hoping for at least a Q4 bin (do they even come any higher?). I need an XR-E as I want to use Arctic Silver for thermal transfer, and use the reflector the center the emitter and hold it down. Let me know what you have!

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Im in Australia, but I've got one or two, maybe 3 XR-E 5A tint Emitters in the Q4 bin (as high as the XR-E neutrals ever went). They are definitely neutral tints, but to me seem a little on the pink side compared to midday sun in australia. This is within the definition of what a 5A tint is I believe, however this is great for outdoors, brings out the browns really nicely, think of it more as a tint slightly toward sunset, when everything looks better!

I can only say this because I also have 4C tint XP-G emitters, which by definition are further from "neutral" and are more green, but appear more "neutral" to my eyes here where I live.

Anyway, I've got some the emitters available, and I've actually also got 16mm boards, which I can flow the emitters onto for you if you want. Let me know what you plan to use them for.

kavvika

Enlightened
I like the color of the 5A bin, and Q4 would be great! As I don't know how to reflow solder on my own, it would be preferred if I could it shipped ready-to-use. I plan on replacing the emitter in my RQ (Raidfire Spear clone) with something more outdoor-friendly while trying not to lose too many lumens.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
I dont get home for a another week (on rural postings), however once I'm back we can sort something out. I can organise for the reflowing too.

Hopefully the shipping doesn't kill the deal... Australia Post are not known for value...