What light to balance my Collection?

BIG45-70

Enlightened
So over the last year I've pick up a few lights (who knew flashlights would be addictive). I Now have a Fenix TA21, PD30 R4, E01 on my keychain and E05 in the mail to replace my E01 which will either go in my truck or BOB. I also have a mini-mag which I actually like a lot.

My question is what kind of light should I get to balance my collection? It doesn't have to be a Fenix but I do like them. I was thinking about a 3d cell Maglite LED for a truck light. What do u think?

AaronG

Enlightened
Do you have a use for a headlamp? My Zebralight H51F gets more use than all my other lights put together. I'm happy with the F (F denotes Flood) but kind of regret not buying the H51Fw (w denotes warm, although I think it's actually neutral)

The lights I still keep around are LD10 R4, Preon Revo SS, H51F and Mag 2 D LED. I'm waiting for sunwayman to produce a V10A titanium with an X-ML. ;)

The Armytek predator looks pretty cool too

sethistruckin

Newly Enlightened
Do you have a use for a headlamp? My Zebralight H51F gets more use than all my other lights put together. I'm happy with the F (F denotes Flood) but kind of regret not buying the H51Fw (w denotes warm, although I think it's actually neutral)

The lights I still keep around are LD10 R4, Preon Revo SS, H51F and Mag 2 D LED. I'm waiting for sunwayman to produce a V10A titanium with an X-ML. ;)

The Armytek predator looks pretty cool too
Ill second this post in recommending a Zebralight. I don't like wearing mine as a "headlamp", but it can easily clip to a shirt or pants pocket or belt to use as an area light. I use mine for night hikes and runs with no problems.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You've got some options. I started with Fenix too, they are the worst gateway flashlight. Here are my thoughts.
1. Big bright light. Tk41 like above if you wanna go AAs, or you can go TK35 or something similar if you wanna use 123s or 18650s.
2. Warm or neutral light. I love my warm quark and you don't have a warm/neutral in the OP.
3. Programmable. These are fun to mess around with and practical. The best here is HDS, you can also look at the Quark tacticals which are simpler and less expensive.
4. The perfect light. Some people buy a lot of lights and finally get that one light that they love and is perfect for them (some even wish they had just started with that perfect light and saved a lot of money). HDS and surefire are talked about a lot, but there are others. I would take a look at the HDS Rotary... great customer service, you can carry it every day, and you'll have it forever.