• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mac's Tri-EDC with 18350 battery capability

AVInstaller

Newly Enlightened
Anyone willing to sell their Mac's Tri-EDC bored for 18350?......Aluminum or titanium welcome, not interested in copper...Preferably cool tint......Thanks in advance for someone willing to let their's go.

AVInstaller

Newly Enlightened
http://macscustoms.com/default.aspx send Mac an email and jump on the list. Good Luck! I just snagged the prototype that Toby Pra got from Mac and that one takes two cells for longer run time. Welcome to CPF and enjoy your visits here on the forum.
Thanks Karl, I thought that last run was already closed and it was an 8 week minimum lead time for a tri-edc, but I will shoot mac an email per your suggestion.

faco

Enlightened
Your best bet would be to order one from his site. Pick exactly what you want from alu, Ti, tint, clip etc and wait, well worth the wait in my opinion. Most of the lights in the second run have been shipped.

I ordered one in Ti/Nuetral with Ti Clip a few days ago and hopefully in less than 8 weeks time It will be mine :D

AVInstaller - welcome to the Forum :thumbsup:

Last edited: