ITP sa1 eluma parts and help needed!

brmccall

Newly Enlightened
my ITP sa1 eluma came back to me with the side button cover pulled off, you know, the one that changes from high to low etc...
I tried diligently to put the cover back in place, but there is a sliding/freefloating ring that keeps the button cover lined up over the button.
every time I would get one side down and seated properly, the ring would push to the other side leaving no room to push the cover down.
I tried every thing I could think of, and kept trying till there is nothing left of the button cover.
Sooooo....

I need a new button cover (or 2... maybe 3) AND advice on how to put the sucker back in!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
B.R.

Deal4

Enlightened
Wish I had some great news for you. I also had an iTP SA1 Eluma and really liked it, but gave it to a friend who thought it was awesome.
I understand what you are saying in your discription. The only thing I can say might be good to do is to contact iTP and see what they say for you to do. Most likely they will want you to send it back and they will replace it.
Hope everything works out ok for you!
Shad

Deal4

Enlightened
Sorry that didn't work out for you. Where did you purchase the light? If it was from a reputable dealer, they should be able to help you out.

brmccall

Newly Enlightened
I have no idea were I bought the light. I have bought probably 20 lights since I caught the bug a couple of years ago, and I have shopped and bought from many of the shops in cpfmp, just who had the best deal on what I was looking for at the time.
Oh well, guess i'm out a light.