• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Brass Mr. Bulk Lion Cub

SOLD: one of only 80 original brass Lion Cubs from Mr. Bulk. This one is completely as received, perfect, unadulterated. I've given it a little polish and a fresh new boot. :naughty: The Lion series from Mr. Bulk offers one of the simplest, most user-friendly and versatile light engines ever offered in a pocket flashlight. Hold down the switch and watch it cycle down through 50-some levels of light to a very low low, then back up again to a nice bright high. Stop the switch wherever you like for your preferred brightness level. Operates on one RCR123 3.7V or a 3.7V Li-Ion rechargeable. Solid brass perfection.

Price includes worldwide shipping and all PayPal fees. My PayPal address is in my profile. PayPal payment expected promptly following your "I'll take it."

$295, SOLD

IMG_5752-1.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint Brass Mr. Bulk Lion Cub

I can not believe this magnificent piece of history is still available. Perhaps the most amazing LE ever incorporated in any host. I have made it a point to purchase all of Mr Bulk's over the years.

Nedtheshred

Enlightened

awesome price and seller and a piece of history....if I didn't already have three...

Barbarian

Enlightened

That is a beauty for sure.

I'm talking about the light, not your hand. :grin2:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint Brass Mr. Bulk Lion Cub ***LAST DAY FOR SALE***

Brass is oh so nice for a host, and you hardly ever see these come up on BST anymore. I've seen this one in person and she's a beauty.

:popcorn:

fourdogs

Newly Enlightened

Nice light.

Can it be used with a lanyard ? How does it compare to lets say a McGizmo.

Last edited:

It has a lanyard hole on the tail. Small enough (shorter than a PD) that it EDC's quite well. Plus the dollar savings from a titanium McGizmo of $300-$400 makes it much easier to swallow. Just my two cents.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

One of my all time favorites.

bf1

Enlightened

Love Mr. B's lights!