• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: XM-L modded VB-16 (4th Gen.), [XP-G modded PentagonLight Molle - Traded]

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are two nice lights that have been modified with state of the art emitters. The price listed includes PayPal fees, and shipping within the U.S

SOLD Waion VB-16 with extender. Waion Fourth Generation version (with red strobe/SOS button) modded with CREE U2 XM-L LED, 2S tint. Light is in mint condition, and is now up to date with a top of the line LED. Fantastic beam, with larger hotspot, more flood and longer throw. $80 $75

Will consider trade for Pierce M10i (must be in mint condition with all accessories, and original bottle with label), GRS third hand soldering station, or Ti Killer. Partial trades also considered: Maratac copper AAA, Starbucks Coffee card, Aleph bodies, tails, or heads (not A19) in black HAIII.
100_2838.jpg

100_2839.jpg

TRADED PentagonLight Molle, AA cell - Modded with XP-G R5 LED and UCL lens as seen in this thread[/URL]. This was a used light when I got it, and it shows some light wear. These are tough little lights, and it is holding up great. I would rate it at a conservative 85%. The blue filter doesn't screw in well thanks to the 2mm thick UCL lens, but the tradeoff is well worth it, IMO. $40 (or trade for new black, green or glow-in-the-dark Molle)
100_2844.jpg

100_2845.jpg

Batteries are not included with any of the lights shown. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping within the U.S. I will not assume responsibility for Post Office errors once the item has been mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: XM-L modded VB-16 (4th Gen.), [XP-G modded PentagonLight Molle - Traded]

To the top with a lower price. $75 shipped (in the U.S.).

mikeyx

Enlightened
Re: FS: XM-L modded VB-16 (4th Gen.), [XP-G modded PentagonLight Molle - Traded]

I'll take the VB-16. PM on the way.

Thanks,
Mike

Baddog

Newly Enlightened

back up on the vb 16

mikeyx

Enlightened

:paypal:

Thanks,
Mike