• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1000 Lumen Orb is Sold; Ti Muyshondt Nautilus is Withdrawn

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have a couple of lights for sale here. Up for grabs is my 1000 Lumen Orb and Titanium Muyshondt Nautilus. To secure your claim on either item please post "I'll Take it" in this thread. Be sure to specify which item you want. I will then PM you with my Paypal info. A definitive "I'll take it" will win out over any PM request for a deal or hold. I will absorb the shipping costs & Paypal fees. I will ship via Priority Mail with signature confirmation. You, of course, will receive a tracking number. For the sake of simplicity I would like to keep this sale within US only. I am generally not looking to do trades. If you have any questions please post in this thread. You may also PM me.

1000 Lumen Orb (Sold):
Rob originally made just 5 of these. He apparently made a couple more upon special request. But there are only a handful of these rare lights out there. It runs on the Lux-RC light engine. It is compatible with 2x CR/RCR123's or a single 17670 battery. The light has a very innovative UI. To turn it on you pull the cylindrical magnetic key through the matching keyhole in the tail of the light. There are three levels of brightness.

Price:
I am asking $350; $325 (Sold) for this light.

Condition:
It is in new condition. This light is as I received it from Rob. I have never carried this light. It has sat in a drawer. It's only been played with.

Muyshondt Nautilus:
This is a titanium, anodized, Muyshondt Nautilus. This is a two stage twisty light. It is powered by a CR123. I purchased it for $315 in this forum. I am putting it back up for sale. I've decided that it simply isn't something that fills a EDC role that I need.

Price:
I am asking $300; then $290; then $280 (NOW Withdrawn) for this light.

Condition:
It is in the same condition as I received it. I would describe it as being used but in good condition. Upon close examination I can see that it has some minor pocket wear. There is a mark involving a cluster of about 4 knurls on the head of the light. Nothing significant. The anodizing & knurled design conceal signs of wear. The light is completely functional and looks good. If you want a titanium Muyshondt Nautilus this is a good sample.

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: 1000 Lumen Orb; Ti Muyshondt Nautilus

New price drops. I have dropped the price on the Orb to $325. The last one of these sold for $400 in this forum. I have also dropped the price on the Titanium Nautilus. Both of these lights are hard to come by.

blackfly

Enlightened
I am very interested in the 1000 Lumen Orb. I know how it's activated. How do you switch through the light levels?

The levels go from high to medium to low. You go through the levels by quickly removing, then reinserting, the cylinder. You just have to clear the magnet in the cylinder past the magnetic switch. So, you don't have to remove it all the way. With a bit of practice you can move through the levels one handed. Here is Rob's video demonstration. http://vimeo.com/m/#/16652434

blackfly

Enlightened
1000 Lumen Orb is sold pending funds. Thanks AWTYD! & Thanks to bf1 for offering good suggestions!

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: 1000 Lumen Orb is Sold; New Price Drop on Ti Muyshondt Nautilus

The Orb has shipped. New price drop on the Nautilus. Now asking $280.