Where to buy Surefire near Union Station in DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englander

Newly Enlightened
Admin edit: Where to buy/ dealer list threads are discouraged on cpf due to our advertising policies
Thread closed

Does anyone know a reasonably priced shop near Union Station in DC that will be selling a Surefire LX2 Lumamax?

My sister in law is visiting the US in the next week and has kindly offered to pick me one up (they cost upward of $415 here). They look to be about half price in the US.

Any links to websits or known prices would be great.

Thanks

Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dealer lists removed. See forum rules and advertising policies for clarification

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
Is there anyone in Washington who can accept a UPS delivery on behalf of your sister ? If so, I'd order a SF from the US Amazon, Amazon.com. That way, you know what's in stock and can get the best price normally available. That is, providing you are not locked out of US Amazon purchases the way I am on some foreign Amazon sites. If so, you will also need a resident of North America to place the order for you. Be sure and get the guaranteed quick delivery!

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Casual Adventure is probably the most accessible from our Metro train.

I work in DC, about a 25-minute walk from Union Station. If all else fails, then yes, you could send it to my home address, which I'll be glad to send you if you PM me, and I could meet your sister at Union Station.
Alternatively, a month from now, my 23yo daughter will be visiting my 20yo daughter in London, where the 20yo is spending her college semester abroad. If all else fails, I can send the package with my 23yo old and you can pick it up there, or she can post it there. But I'm guessing that that would be too late.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck, if your sister is staying in a hotel in D.C., just order from Amazon and have it shipped there. Hopefully the hotel can hold it until she arrives.

carrot

Flashaholic
You could also order from some CPF favorite dealers like OpticsHQ. Rumor is that they have better prices than some others.

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
Thanks for the info, I will look into options.

Craig.

I know people who will be in similar situations, though not necessarily with flashlights/torches, so please post what (if anything) worked in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.