Need help on wires to fit Hotlips

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
Hello peeps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif. I have two Hotlips that have been sitting around because I can't seem to find any wires that'll fit the tiny holes on the Hotlips. Where can I get some wires that'll fit the holes on the Hotlips and be sufficient enough to handle a DD configuration for a 5W luxeon? Thanks in advance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
hotty has a small wire fetish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif
i tried to talk him into bigger holes, but he wouldn't listen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

if you want, you can redrill the holes (this is very easy, and any drill will work), or radioshack likely has a small enough wire to accomodate the tiney-weenee hole.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Small holes are neat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Menace, will post you some wires with your Hotlips-Cs in a couple of days. They are due in any day now.

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
Thanks for the advice Roth and Dan. I have tried my local Radio Shack but they don't stock any wire that will fit the holes. Drilling them did come to mind but knowing me, I'll probably mess them up. As for the "wire wrapping wire" that's a first for me so I'll look into it. I have tried some telephone wire but I guess the wire that I got was too stiff that I decided not to use them. As for Howard, Thanks. You da man!!! If an X3T accidentally gets sent along, I'll send it back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Promise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif.