• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Aeon neutral tint in natural HAIII +5 CR2's

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
TRADED!

Up for sale is my Muyshondt neutral tint Aeon in natural HA III. I purchased this light from the most recent run. Bottom line, this light is one of the most well built, reliable, efficient and pocketable EDC flashlights ever built! I've carried this light in my pocket everyday since I got it but have used it very little since it has been a backup to my Haiku (2 is 1 mentality) I have inspected this light over and over again and I cannot find one speck of missing anno anywhere. The tint of the XR-E emitter is the most pure white I've seen on any flashlight I've personally ever owned and I've had a few. This light is reliable and bright enough to carry as your primary EDC and small enough to make it the ultimate backup to any primary light. I will include 5 fresh CR2's with the purchase of this light. The only reason I am selling it is to help fund another project but I love and respect this light enough that I cannot "give it away" The price is a fair $150 shipped USPS priority mail to include Paypal fees, Delivery Confirmation and insurance for CONUS addresses. Paypal for payment. The only trade I would consider would be for a Peak Eiger AAA high CRI from OVEREADY (SS head and AL body) or just the SS high CRI Eiger head plus ca$h from you. First "I'll take it" applies since it is listed on another forum. Thanks for looking.

-Jason

My picture taking skills are terrible and the light could use a good scrubbing sorry!
001-8.jpg

002-3.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Buy with confidence guys, Jason is a great seller! Best with your sale dude. :grin2:

nbp

Flashaholic
I already have one Aeon, otherwise I totally would have. :naughty:

Actually I am getting ready to post a WTB for one of the original Ions, the Aeon's floody brother. I have my EDC and work throw/flood combo covered with the McGs, and now I need to complete my tiny light throw/flood combo for dress wear. (We are so lame. ;) )

gjg

Enlightened
I'll take it if Peak High CRI trade deal is acceptable to you, Jason! - PM with info just sent.
Thanks,
Greg:)

The only trade I would consider would be for a Peak Eiger AAA high CRI from OVEREADY (SS head and AL body) or just the SS high CRI Eiger head plus ca$h from you.

002-3.jpg

Last edited:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buy with confidence guys, Jason is a great seller! Best with your sale dude. :grin2:

Thank you for your kind words Nick! I'm finally no longer a cheese head. :nana: Got moved back and snapped into my new position at work......now If I could just get my house in Pepin sold. :( Anyhow, Greg I'm definitely interested, PM replied. Not gonna do anything with this until I hear back from you. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Sorry to see you go, but I'm glad to hear your job situation is going well. :) Go Pack!