• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS TnC 26650 ( Price Drop )

supersuby

Enlightened
Need some extra cash for the holidays so a few extra's have to go :) All prices include USPS Priority mail shipping in the CONUS and Paypal fee's. I will ship outside the CONUS but please Pm or Email me for an exact shipping quote. Please post an " I'll take it " followed by a Pm or Email if interested.

1. First up we have brand new TnC 26650 host in Black, version #1 with 14 empty trit slots ( 8 in the head and 6 in the tail ) This is brand new never used only opened for pics and inspecting. Just throw a drop in and a battery in and your good to go. Asking $175

2. Next up is a brand new Muyshondt Mako Ti AAA light. Mako is NIB asking Withdrawn

TnC 26650 is on the right :)

photo5-5.jpg

photo6-5.jpg

Mako.jpg

Mako2.jpg

Last edited:

hwoont64

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Gavina and TnC

I ll take the gavina. Pending PM about shipping

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: WTS Gavina and TnC

Joseph,

I'm stuck at work for at least 4 more hours. The thought of coming home to that Arc6 in my mailbox is killing me!

So glad it will be dark when I get home... :)

S1LVA

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Re: WTS TnC 26650 :)

These TNC lights are wonderful - smooth as silk threads, take a FETtie in the tail (comes with mcclicky installed), very grippable...., what else - great anodizing....
+1

I just installed all 14 trits for another member & it is an impressive light. Superbly machined & anodized, very well done. And it is easy to find in the dark :)

Tail end, showing 3 of the 6 trits:

f8266b95.jpg

Head shot showing 4 of the 8 trits:

c559f267.jpg

CMAG

Enlightened

Does not appear to be the host for sale, (as I read the post)

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Trits are easy to install though when the light has slots they can go in like this - not sure if more metal work is needed on it to do so, but I see some spots that trits look like they would be right at home :)

supersuby

Enlightened

Trits are easy to install though when the light has slots they can go in like this - not sure if more metal work is needed on it to do so, but I see some spots that trits look like they would be right at home :)

B@rts trits fit right in the slots perfect ;)