• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Wee Ti

exquzmwa

Enlightened
I don't know if there are issues as I've read about problems others have had ordering from Lummi (I'll be able to say better in a week or so). However, in ordering direct from his website I got a quick response for both a Wee + some pills to fix an issue I was having with my Wee Da). At any rate, within a week or so of ordering I got an email saying the order had shipped (and prior to that I had very timely emails saying the order was received and was going to be sent soon).

Of course it won't kill me now if there is a problem as I managed to get the XM-L pill in my Wee fixed by building a jig to hold the tiny parts so I could solder them where the resistor broke loose (primary reason I placed the order). At any rate, the response I got seems outstanding so far (and of course if things didn't come through it was paid with a credit card so there is recourse available for a reasonable amount of time).

At any rate, just a thought for what its worth. Don't know if you've tried that, but so far I've been impressed with the response from Rob. If you don't find a better option that might be worth giving a try. I don't really see much risk myself as long as things aren't allowed to go beyond the time you can resolve it with the CC company (though having to do so would be a hassle with the paper work) - but I might be missing something :).

Take care...

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I have been in contact with Rob, all seems good. He advised his shop is in the process of making some more bodies for him.
I don't need the XML version, a 25Lumen pill is fine.
Just hoping to save a few $$ if someone has a used one sitting in a drawer and they want some $$ to pay the Christmas Visa bill.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish I still had one to send your way. I have a ss wee on my keys I bought back from black balsom and I wear Fred's light I got from you every day and love it! I saw one on USN and I'll check if it is still available. BTW....there is very little noticible brightness difference in the Spy cool and neutral tint. It is minimal and more of a preference as to tint rather than brightness. I am seriously tempted to buy my old one back (#554) since I missed out on the xm-l wave. I know this is off topic but I am adressing a prior PM I never had time to answer.