• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Barbolight CDB 115 18650 Dive Light and Accessories

mbirds

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to sell my used Barbolight (I think the model is U-04) dive light that runs on a single 18650. I think Barbolights are no longer made, I got this in about 2006. It is no longer cutting edge, but is built like a tank and served me reliably at depths up to 200 feet. I used it as a primary on wreck dives in Chuuk atoll but it is the perfect backup/secondary light to strap to your dive harness.

The clickie tail cap was annoying due to being affected by pressure at depth (pressure turning it on) so I neatly covered it with metal epoxy, so it is a twisty-only now, the way a dive light should be.

This is a great dive light that I don't get to use anymore. Includes pouch, a cheap 18650 charger that it came with, one 18650 battery, and holster. Also a mount for the top of your hand that I fashioned from a Dive Rite canister light holder that lets you use it hands free (not pictured).

I'm having trouble posting the pictures, here is a link to a web album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/hirschbergm/January82012

Asking $100 OBO plus actual shipping anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

mbirds

Newly Enlightened
I will entertain any reasonable offer for this light, and let me know if you have any questions.