WHERE CAN I BUY THE FENIX LD10 & LD20 IN CANADA?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened
Where to buy threads are discouraged on cpf proper. Check out the CPF Market Place for dealers

Thread closed

I really want to buy both of these lights but I don't know where to get them, I would much rather go to a store but a TRUSTED Canadian webite will do fine I guess I just don't want crazy shipping fees because I'm not in the States. Also, is FenixTactical.com a trusted website or is it some third party bull? Thanks so much :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
All my Fenixes come from FenixTactical. They're in Mississauga and I always get top-notch service from Alex.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
There is also a website called Warriors and Wonders, located in Vancouver. They have a good selection of Fenix lights

AaronG

Enlightened
I've ordered Fenix lights from Fenix Tactical and knives from Warriors and Wonders. Both were very good to deal with.

It'll probably be cheaper from Fenix Store (Used to be part of 4sevens.com) and they have free shipping/no tax but it'll take two weeks to arrive.

P.S. Nice find on the Futureshop site :)

Last edited:

jimbo@stn23

Newly Enlightened
There is also a website called Warriors and Wonders, located in Vancouver. They have a good selection of Fenix lights

Excellent advice, I get Surefire and the occasional knife from Jay over there. True North Knives in Montreal has been good to me and am thinking they carry them as well.

911 Supply in Calgary is top notch service and lots of great gear in there including Fenix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.