• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper tri-ECD

benzz

Newly Enlightened
Withdrawn for now.

triedc.jpg

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
benzz - just a heads up .. the paypal surcharge is not allowed anymore on CPF (red banner above) Good luck with your sale

benzz

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the heads up! I quickly read the first part and thought the stipulation was in regards to the gift option. Looks like I'll just have to do a money order.

fyrstormer

Banned
Sad to see a light like that get sold for bike parts. What parts do you need? If it's something basic that broke, maybe there are low-cost replacements available on eBay or Craigslist. Heck, maybe some people here have spares.

persyce

Newly Enlightened
benzz - I feel ya on the bike parts. I just parted with two of my lights to go towards a new drivetrain for my bicycle. I'm so glad I did! Its funny how sometimes our hobbies get the best of us :sssh:

Question - Is this with the new driver? The one that goes from L - M - H, and also has mode memory?

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, what a nice looking light. Doubly so because it actually got out and got some use on it instead of sitting in a safe or something.

I'm a bit curious why you decided money order instead of just increasing the price to $325-$330 to cover whatever fees PayPal will take?

benzz

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the nice comments and suggestions! After sleeping it over, I just don't think I'm ready to part ways with this just quite yet. I drooled over pictures of copper tri-EDC's for far too long to let this go already :).

Especially since functionally, there is nothing wrong with my bicycle at all. It's a very nice Italian track bike that I built up a couple years ago, and everything on it is top shelf accept the handlebars and pedals. The old Italian bicycle company Cinelli did a limited run of some really unique bullhorn bars about a year ago and I missed out. They just released another batch and that was the my drive to get some quick money.

Mods, please delete. Thanks again everyone.