Can anyone make me some CAST reflectors?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay all you "real" modders (as opposed to me, a silly excuse for a modder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ), maybe it's all the caffeine, or sunspot activity or something, but I could really use some help from anyone capable of casting some reflectors to spec!

I've got a small LED flashlight build in the works and want to use a reflector rather than the usual optics. I need a reflector that will handle some heat if necessary (so probably no plastic) and will fit in a 2AA MiniMag, Brinkmann Legend 2AA, and the like. It's also got to be optimized for an LED rather than a standard bulb! Basically I want to end up with something along the lines of the great reflector in the SL TL-2 LED, but as an individual, drop-in part.

Can any of you help me? Let's talk! Please PM and/or feel free to discuss in this thread. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i think if someone were to step up and design a good reflector that fit the minimag/brinkman/mclux/arc type lights, it would go over very very well!