Anyone else waiting on their delivery of Nitecore TM11 from GS?

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Is there anyone else besides me who is still waiting on their delivery order of the Nitecore TM11 V1.12s from Gunsafari? My order was shipped off since April 6 but I still haven't receive it yet and I noticed their Sales thread was just "Closed" at the Marketplace. There's even a "Cheer" thread on GS from some of the CPFer's who already received their orders.

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
Seeing that you're in Guam, it may take a little longer to get to you than if you were in the continental US. I live about 20 min away from them but due to my schedule, I just had it shipped to me. It took approx 4 days from the time I ordered it (Mon) until I received it (Thurs).

You can give them a call at the number on their website, and provide them with your order number that you should've received either by email or as a confirmation when you placed the order online.

luvbelly

Newly Enlightened
Got mine and all I can say is...........................IT'S FEAKING AWESOME. I haven't shown it to anyone yet that hasn't been impressed and immediately demanded "let me see that thing". This is without a doubt the brightest light in my collection. The U.I. has a bit of learning curve with it but not to bad. The amount of light the TM11 throws makes it all worth while. Still small enough to carry on my duty belt and blindingly bright = a very happy guy here.