• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Liteflux LF2XT

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Must be in minty condition. If you have one to spare, please let me know thanks!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
As advice, you should place your price you are willing to pay. This little babies are very rare and difficuilt to find. In the blue line with your current WTB's a mint LF2XT-Ti may be in a "4-digit range" (>1000USD). The TI lights are even more rare than the regular LF2XTs. There are only ~100 Ti pieces, ~30 for each run.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm open to both titanium and/or aluminum LF2XT...do you have one to let go? :huh:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm open to both titanium and/or aluminum LF2XT...do you have one to let go? :huh:

No I do not have any LF2XTs for sale. But I experienced that you will get a better response if the people know what you are willing to pay. The LF2XT (regular), the LF2XT (R2 Limited Edition), the LF2XT (all 3 TI runs), the LF2XT (BeCu) and also the LF2XT Ti parts (Steve Ku Ti Button / Moddo clip) are rare and highly demanded.

You will find once in a while LF2XTs (regular and Ti) but you have to pay lots of $$$. The LF2XT is no cheap item anymore.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand that...and if I'm missing a particular run or color, then i can be more specific but at this time I'm open to all version of LF2XT, in any color or metal, with or without tritium switch. My only condition is that it must be in near mint condition and not obscenely priced for that particular piece. I hoped I could be more specific but I know I would end up with several piece of this in the end and since it will be one of the few that I will enjoy carry it around and admiring it's beauty!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
My only condition is that it must be in near mint condition and not obscenely priced for that particular piece.
Depending on the condition I'd say a regular LF2XT will be >200USD, a LF2XT Titanium or Berylium copper would be >700USD. There will no cheap ones anymore for the original price of ~$70-$80. Everyone at CPF know about the value of a LF2XT.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is one for sale over at The Marketplace now.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's part of what I owned for a while and let go...
Ramon, just for couriosity, how much LF2XT do you still have? Hope at least one? BTW, at the moment I own the bare LF2XT you sold some time ago to a member in Norway. I got this light from him a few weeks later. :)

There is one for sale over at The Marketplace now.
Here the link to the LF2XT that is currently for sale:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?272752-WTS-Liteflux-LF2XT-R2-Limited-Edition

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you WoL...yes i'm keeping a close watch at these lights. One or a few of these will be heading my way soon! :D