Any Powertac Warrior or Gladiator Owners out there?

RCLumens

Enlightened
Have recently come across these lights and thus far they look great. Numbers on the website seem inflated as far as throw is concerned, but that's nothing new... I also
came across a neat video on you tube torture testing their Warrior light - very impressive video. They warranty their stuff and I was informed that this is a higher-end Olight. The warrior seems to compete with the M20SX and the Gladiator with the M30, however with smooth reflector for throw. I was looking at picking up either an Olight M3X or SWM T40CS for throw, and although quite certain the gladiator won't throw as far, would still be decent in throw with a more compact head. If there are any owners out there to chime in, that would be great!

RCLumens

Enlightened
82 views and no one owns one of these? Hmmmm I may be the first then. If I wind up buying one, I'll post some info.

Bwolcott

Enlightened
I have the Gladiator and the new swm t40cs with the xml u2 and the sunwayman throws much better but is rated for less throw then the gladiator lol, but overall the gladiator is a built tough nice flashlight that i am enjoying, I also like that it can be configured or 3 cr123s or 2 18650s

RCLumens

Enlightened
Hi Bwolcott, many thanks for sending feedback. They do look like hearty lights - I have eyes on both the Warrior and Gladiator. And SWM T40cs... of which I think I'll probably get. I just love the tail switch set up and the ability to tail stand on the Gladiator. How's the spill comparison between Gladiator & T40cs? And also is throw difference considerable? (100+yards or more)

Cheers and so many thanks for your feedback!

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
a title search for < eagletac > gives 612 threads and for < powertac > only 6 threads?
I agree that the youtube torture test video is really impressive and entertaining!

Might beat the Rayovac Indestructible!!

Bwolcott

Enlightened
a title search for < eagletac > gives 612 threads and for < powertac > only 6 threads?
I agree that the youtube torture test video is really impressive and entertaining!

Might beat the Rayovac Indestructible!!

I dont know if it beats the Rayovac undestructible I have both the Rayovac and the Gladiator and I think the Rayovac is tougher lol