Would anybody else like to see an Olight SR90 head with the SR95 emitter and battery?

jerrysimons

Newly Enlightened
After reading selfbuilt's review of the Olight SR95 and the improvements in throw, runtime and weight over the SR90, it got me thinking about maxing out the SR90's potential.
Selfbuilt notes that the improved throw of the SR95 is due to a higher output, more efficient emitter (sbt-90 over the sst-90) and not the head size, as the head on the SR95 is actually smaller and lighter than the SR90. The more brighter/efficient emitter coupled with the higher capacity battery allows for higher output and longer runtimes despite the lighter heads ability to dissipate heat.

So if willing to sacrifice the weight decrease of the lighter SR95 (I am) and go back to the SR90 size and weight, why not stuff the better emitter in the bigger head and then dial it up a little because the bigger/heavier head also has better heat dispassion factors. Then put the new battery on it. The result would be maximum throw and brightness over both the SR95 and old SR90 and better runtimes over the old SR90.

I hope Olight does it! Anybody else? or do you prefer the new form factor of the SR95?