• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Macs Copper XM-L EDC, (Sold) Chrome PD

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale

Chrome McluxIII-PD SOLD$350
Macs Copper XM-L EDC
Withdrawn

More pics to follow

p1070677c.jpg

I am the original owner of the Macs Copper XM-L EDC it's Mint!
The Chrome PD is in excellent condition

Shipping w/ tracking and insurance to North American destinations is included. Please PM me for other destinations. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
For Sale
Chrome McluxIII-PD $350....
The Chrome PD is in excellent condition

Interested in the Piston Drive McGizmo ... standard or "Nitrous" drive levels? Which emitter (stock or modded)? Condition is listed as excellent - any cosmetic blemishes or functional issues? Ti bezel & Ti clip?

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Chrome McluxIII-PD & Macs Copper XM-L EDC

Interested in the Piston Drive McGizmo ... standard or "Nitrous" drive levels? Which emitter (stock or modded)? Condition is listed as excellent - any cosmetic blemishes or functional issues? Ti bezel & Ti clip?

The Chrome PD has standard drive levels with a stock emitter. It has Ti bezel and clip. The twist action is smooth as butter! The only flaw I can find is some chrome has come off or not applied proper to the piston.

Thanks
Todd

archimedes

Flashaholic
The Chrome PD has standard drive levels with a stock emitter. It has Ti bezel and clip. The twist action is smooth as butter! The only flaw I can find is some chrome has come off or not applied proper to the piston.

Thanks
Todd

Could you please post or PM a close-up picture of the piston button for me? Is that where the chrome is missing?

Cheers!

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Could you please post or PM a close-up picture of the piston button for me? Is that where the chrome is missing?

Please also PM with specific details of shipping to CONUS (origin of shipment, carrier used, expected delivery times, etc).

Cheers!

p1070565.jpg

p1070567w.jpg

This last pic shows the coating on the edge of the PD either not applied proper when made or worn (I'm not the original onwer) ?
p1070568m.jpg

Thanks
Todd

archimedes

Flashaholic

Thanks very much for the photos and information .... I need to make a few decisions shortly about a couple of things in the works right now, but that is such a great light - and one I would really like to add to the collection :D

Best of luck with your sale!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Chrome PD is SOLD

* Option added for the Macs Customs Copper XM-L EDC

Buy the Hinderer Copper investigator Pen (NIB) in pic for $50 with purchase of Copper XM-L EDC

p1080057n.jpg

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot to post the Macs XM-L EDC runs on a 16340 battery, has a cool tint and no clip. I will be withdrawing in the morning if not sold.

Thanks
Todd

nbp

Flashaholic

Todd, every time I read one of your posts I have to go google some gadget maker and end up drooling over more cool toys I have to resist. You are the devil! :devil: